นับถอยหลัง 3 วันกับการ Staking BTZ / Bitazza Staking Countdown 3 days

ในที่สุด! แคมเปญที่ชาวบิทาซซ่าตั้งตารอคอยมาตลอด กำลังจะเริ่มขึ้นแล้ว ในอีก 3 วัน! 

ขอเชิญผู้ถือ BTZ ทุกท่านร่วมเป็นสักขีพยานกับการเจริญเติบโตของระบบนิเวศเคียงข้างผู้ร่วมก่อตั้งบริษัท ในแคมเปญวางสเตก BTZ “ฟาวน์เดอร์ส พูล”  การวางสเตก BTZ ครั้งแรกอย่างเป็นทางการ  ของบิทาซซ่า

ถึงเวลาแล้วที่ BTZ ที่คุณสะสมมาโดยตลอดจากการแจกฟรี! จะเติบโตและให้ผลตอบแทนถึง 40% เมื่อวางไว้ในระบบ 1 ปี ไม่มีขั้นต่ำ และวางได้สูงสุด 3,000 BTZ ต่อคน จากมูลค่าทั้งหมด 3 ล้าน BTZ (1%ของจำนวน BTZ ทั้งหมด)

ร่วมสเตกพร้อมกัน 

วันที่อาทิตย์ที่ 22 สิงหาคม 2021 เวลา 15:00 น. 

ที่บิทาซซ่าแอปพลิเคชัน

ศึกษาข้อมูลเคมเปญวางสเตก BTZ “ฟาวน์เดอร์ส พูล” ได้ที่นี่ 

https://stake.bitazza.com/

การวางสเตก BTZ ของบิทาซซ่า คือการให้คุณวาง BTZ ที่ได้รับฟรีการจากซื้อขายเทรดและกิจกรรมต่างๆ วางล็อคไว้ในระบบ 1 ปี เผื่อรับผลตอบแทน 40%

หากท่านมี BTZ อยู่ในมือ ท่านสามารถร่วมแคมเปญได้เลย ไม่ขั้นต่ำ ไม่จำกัดจำนวนครั้ง 

จะสเตกก้อนใหญ่เต็มจำนวน 3,000 BTZ หรือ สะสม BTZ ไป สเตกไปก็ไม่มีปัญหา และไม่มีผลกระทบต่อบิทาซซ่าเลเวล สบายใจได้เลย

โดยระบบจะนับจากวันแรกที่เริ่มฝากไป1ปี และไม่สามารถถอน BTZ ก่อนครบกำหนดเวลาได้

นับเป็นเกียรติอย่างยิ่งเราได้ร่วมเดินกับชาวบิทาซซ่ามาตั้งแต่วันแรกของการเปิดบริษัท 

เราจึงขอแสดงการขอบคุณและยินดีที่ท่านจะได้เดินทางเคียงข้างผู้ร่วมก่อตั้งบิทาซซ่าใน “ฟาวน์เดอร์ส พูล“การเปิดสเตกครั้งแรก 

โดยมีจำนวนทั้งสิ้น 3 ล้านเหรียญ BTZ

The wait is almost over. The campaign that Bitazzans have been waiting for will be ready in 3 DAYS!

It’s our greatest honor to invite you to witness BTZ ecosystem growth side by side with the Bitazza founding team in BTZ Staking “Founder’s Pool”, our first official staking campaign.

It’s now time for BTZ that you accumulate for free to grow and return for 40% APY with a 1-year term. No minimum BTZ is required. Safely locking up to 3,000 BTZ per user from a Total Value Lock of 3 Million BTZ (1% of our total BTZ supply).

BTZ Staking “Founder’s Pool” Information

https://stake.bitazza.com/

Save the date! Sunday 22th August 2021 3 PM on Bitazza Application

BTZ Staking allows Bitazzans to grow interested in the BTZ they already hold from Buy-Sell-Trade and participate in other activities in our system 1-year term for 40% APY

All BTZ token holders can join BTZ Staking!

No minimum BTZ is required. You can participate as many times as you wish with a maximum cap of 3,000 BTZ. And this has no impact on Bitazza Levels. We all earn 40% APY. You will not be able to withdraw before the 1 year is completed.

It’s our greatest honor to start a crypto journey with you. We are grateful for your support and we would like to take this opportunity to thank you through BTZ Staking “Founder’s Pool”, our first official staking campaign.

1 Comment

How many time you want me puts again? 3,000 $? So when I can get my Money Back? I am an customer's!! But Always do Customize!!!
Login or Signup to post a comment