Forgot your password? - Application
Modified on: Tue, 19 Sep, 2023 at 5:04 PM
1. If you want to reset your password, please click Can't Login
2. Click I am an existing user, and I forgot my password. and enter your Bitazza registered email.
3. After clicking Send Email you will receive an email with a password reset link and instructions on how to reset your password.
4. Fill the 1. New Password and 2. Matching Password boxes with the same password as you desire. The password must be 8-40 characters long, contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number, and one symbol. For example: B1t@zzaPW.
5. Once you have successfully reset your password, the screen will display the message 'You successfully reset your password.' If the screen shows any other messages, such as:
5.1 Passwords do not match it means that you entered different passwords in the two fields.
5.2 New password cannot be the same as the old password it means that you entered a new
password that matches the previously set old password. Please refresh the page or click the
password reset link again and proceed with a different password.
5.3 Password should be 8-40 alphanumeric. Contain at least 1 capital letter, 1 number, and 1 symbol
it means that the password you set does not meet the requirements. The password
must be 8-40 characters long, contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number,
and one symbol. For example, "B1t@zzaPW."
5.4 Invalid Request it means that the password reset link has expired.
The password reset link is valid for only 30 minutes. Please ensure that you reset your password from the most recent email sent and send a new email every time the link expires.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.